Custom Home Builder in Yorktown, Virginia
Design and Build Your Dream Home in Virginia Today!
Designing and building a new home in the Yorktown, Virginia areas is exciting for everyone involved! You get to create the home of your dreams from scratch, adding all the custom features and details that you’ll enjoy for years to come, and we get to start with a blank slate and bring your vision into reality!
At Tidewater Custom Homes and Remodeling, we can adjust to your wish list or special requirements. Our floor plans are flexible and can be modified to suit your needs. Have a design of your own? Bring it in and we'll see what we can do to make it real. We work with you every step of the way to ensure that you move into the house you've always wanted.
As a custom home building business in York County, we offer considerable experience and we always strive to deliver the best possible custom home value for your dollar. Only top quality materials go into our custom homes, and we provide proven brand-name fixtures and appliances to give your new home lasting value.
Our Custom Home Building Process:
- Contact Us for a Free Consultation and Project Estimate: Our design team will meet with you to examine your project and talk about your ideas, budget and design options. Prior to this meeting, try to put together a portfolio of photos from magazines, our website, or any other source that will help us see your ideal end product. This will also give us a better feel for your taste and the overall theme of the project. Our team will work with you to unveil the best realization of your vision without blowing your budget.
- Pre-Construction: This meeting involves the final reviewing of documents, your design concept, incorporating code compliance for your town or city, compliance with the specifications that you have provided in home contract, finalizing several key decisions and confirming authorization to begin building.
- Foundation:This stage involves building the concrete structure that supports your entire house. We’ll need to work through several factors to determine when this can be done.
- Framing: At this stage, the construction team will build the skeleton of your home using wood frames. Windows and fireplaces are placed in the frame.
- Mechanicals: Air-conditioning, heating, ventilation, plumbing and electrical wiring are installed during this phase.
- Trims: Everyday items and accessories are installed and give your new home character.
- Finals: Workers wait for this phase to install the flooring in the interest of protecting your carpets from boots, nails and dust.
- Orientation: This is the final walkthrough. You will meet with your superintendent and inspect the premises for approval.
- Closing: At closing you will be provided a with the helpful "Warranty Handbook". In the event you have any warranty questions, our customer service department will gladly contact you to address them.
- Enjoy Your New Home! Now the real fun begins! You get to move into your new house and make it your home. For our part, at Tidewater Custom Homes and Remodeling, we stand behind our work and won’t be satisfied until you are happy with the final product.
Free Custom Home Building Consultation for Virginia Residents
When your next custom home in Virginia absolutely has to be done right, call Tidewater Custom Homes and Remodeling. We provide quality additions, custom homes, and remodeling services with minimal interruption to your everyday life. Our work is always efficient, clean, and GUARANTEED for 5 Years!
Furthermore, we want to make sure we’re the right fit for your project. If you’re looking to build a custom home in the greater York County and James City County area (Williamsburg, Yorktown, Newport News, Grafton, and Poquoson), then please call 1-757-342-8887 or fill out our form and Request a Free Consultation and Estimate Today!